This is the story of our crazy little family.We do not claim to have it all worked out perfectly. We do not claim to be experts. What we do know is that everyday is a new adventure. Everyday there will be some tears, some laughter, some anger, some misunderstandings, some joy, some sorrow and a whole lot of happiness and love! That is how we know we are doing some things right!

Monday, August 13, 2012

Another Life Lesson

So I feel like sometimes when I come across a time that I find to be a life lesson (no matter how much older I am getting) I need to write it down in order to share with Sara at a later point.

So here it is: MAJOR CONFESSION TIME!!!

When you find the man that you are to marry and you two are happy and content and love each other...DO NOT...I repeat...DO NOT...think so low of yourself in anyway that you get jealous over silly little girls who talk to him. Because no matter what at the end of the day he is coming home to you and loving you, not these silly little girls who are throwing themselves at him. I found myself getting jealous of a girl who works for Dave and the time they were spending together at work functions and then I thought to myself, "Why am I doing this to myself?" He loves you and that is obvious by marrying you and staying faithful to you through all your craziness and jealousy.

Sometimes I think as women we forget those things and find ourselves getting wrapped up in the caddy girls when in reality they do not matter and as much as we do not think it is possible, the men are not paying attention to them like we think they are.

So Sara find the man that loves you and you love him and never forget it...because that is happiness! I have learned my lesson and will grow from it! That is all I can ever ask of Sara!

No comments:

Post a Comment