This is the story of our crazy little family.We do not claim to have it all worked out perfectly. We do not claim to be experts. What we do know is that everyday is a new adventure. Everyday there will be some tears, some laughter, some anger, some misunderstandings, some joy, some sorrow and a whole lot of happiness and love! That is how we know we are doing some things right!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

One More Before Baby Comes

Ok..so we went to what I hoped to be our last appointment before she came but looks like we will be having one more appointment and then we will be induced. Last night at the doctors..he told us I was alittle under 2 cm now( I think he just told us that to give us hope) and that the next appointment will be after my due date so I will receive a non-stress test that day. He said it is standard for women who go past their due date...just gives a thorough check on the baby to make sure her heart beat is ok and that everything is still going ok..despite her stubborness. Then he said if she does not decide to come on her own before that he will induce me on Friday October 16th in the morning and that most likely she will be in my arms by that night. WHOA! If that didn't just make everything real I don't know what will. At first I didn't believe I wanted to be induced because I didn't want to take any medicines unless absolutely needed too..but once the option of knowing she will be here and the waiting will be over and I can meet her finally..I kind of jumped on it.

So hopefully this will be the last baby update before she arrives next week..if not sooner. Once she gets here I will try my hardest to upload some pictures for you all to see. Let's cross our fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment