This is the story of our crazy little family.We do not claim to have it all worked out perfectly. We do not claim to be experts. What we do know is that everyday is a new adventure. Everyday there will be some tears, some laughter, some anger, some misunderstandings, some joy, some sorrow and a whole lot of happiness and love! That is how we know we are doing some things right!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Made it...First Vacation Leaving Sara home

Well our first vacation, Dave and I, without Sara. Sara stayed home with both sets of her grandparents. Dave and I had a wonderful time on our vacation to Vegas with my sister and her two friends. We went shopping, sight seeing, visited the Hoover Dam, and gambled (thankfully we did not loose our shirts and actually came out as winners) It was definitely difficult for me to leave Sara...don't get me wrong I knew she was well taken care of and was going to have a ton of fun with her grandparents but it was still hard for me to leave her because all I could think of was that she was going to wake up in the middle of the night in a panic and be looking for me and get upset. So a part of me did find it hard to not be a bit more sensitive to situations and comments but I had a wonderful, relaxing time on vacation non the less.

We are now looking forward to our trip to Arizona in a week. This trip Sara will be going on as well as Kelli and Sarah. It is a Coldstone related trip and we look forward to spending some quality time together. I can not wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment