This is the story of our crazy little family.We do not claim to have it all worked out perfectly. We do not claim to be experts. What we do know is that everyday is a new adventure. Everyday there will be some tears, some laughter, some anger, some misunderstandings, some joy, some sorrow and a whole lot of happiness and love! That is how we know we are doing some things right!

Saturday, July 30, 2011

a little rant

okay so I know that this blog is meant for us as a family and that I hope that one day Sara will read it and realize even more how much her father and I loved and cared for her so I think that is why I am willing to type this next post....this I hope becomes something Sara can learn and not let run her life or break her heart like it has mine or many other girls I have known!!

I hope that Sara learns that she is going to come across some individuals in this world(specifically females) that will think that there lives are the only ones that matter and that they are the only individuals with issues or problems that matter and that Sara's own problems do not matter not do they care about them...I want them to know that those particular individuals who she comes acorss will end up not mattering in her life...they are not going to be life long loving friends and that eventually you will meet a wonderful friend and someone who cares not only about themselves but also you

those are the people that matter and it will be the hardest life test Sara will ever have to endure over and over again...I just hope that she can realize this type of person quickly and not have her feelings hurt over and over again because I have seen these people first hand and they are not people I want Sara to be associated with...she deserves so much better than them!!

Life as a girl and making friendships is much harder than males think and sometimes it is overexaggerated while other times it is an unavoidable heartbreak...I just wish nothing more than Sara to not have to go through that pain...she deserves better and will receive better treatment!!!


okay now I am done on my rant...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment