This is the story of our crazy little family.We do not claim to have it all worked out perfectly. We do not claim to be experts. What we do know is that everyday is a new adventure. Everyday there will be some tears, some laughter, some anger, some misunderstandings, some joy, some sorrow and a whole lot of happiness and love! That is how we know we are doing some things right!

Friday, September 4, 2009

Baby Shower

On Sunday August 23rd, my mom threw Dave and I a baby shower at their house with close friends and family. It was suppose to be a surprise, but some where along the way Dave and my mom lost communication and Dave brought me to the house early. I could've almost walked up behind my mother and asked her what she was up to without her realizing in time to say "surprise!" It wasn't the best day weather wise, but my parents had rented a tent, table, and chairs for people to be covered under. The food was wonderful and everyone seemed to enjoy themselves. What was also wonderful was seeing family members and friends that Dave and I have not seen in some time. The time to catch up with everyone is wonderful.


When time came to open up the presents it became a bit overwhelming..but all in all we did receive a ton of wonderful and beautiful gifts. We want to thank everyone again for such generous gifts for our baby girl. The other aspect that was overwhelming was getting all the gifts home and having them be in the baby's room. I have never seen a girl (who isn't even born yet) have so much stuff. It has taken some time but things seem to be getting in their correct spot and clothes are being hung up or put away.





No comments:

Post a Comment