This is the story of our crazy little family.We do not claim to have it all worked out perfectly. We do not claim to be experts. What we do know is that everyday is a new adventure. Everyday there will be some tears, some laughter, some anger, some misunderstandings, some joy, some sorrow and a whole lot of happiness and love! That is how we know we are doing some things right!

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day

My Mother's Day was wonderful in huge part that I spent the whole day with Sara outside at parks and playing together. Those moments are the best in the world...when she is running around with this huge smile on her face, no cares in the world, and knowing that I am just a scream away! Sara (with the help of Daddy) made me breakfast in the morning....which is always a treat because usually Daddy is never up for breakfast time. Sara got me beautiful flowers, made me cupcakes, and put her footprints in plaster molding. It was adorable!

I do want to a take a minute to thank all of those valuable mothers in my life. There are so many women that fit that bill on a regular basis besides the obvious of my mother and mother in law. There are my aunts, my cousins, and my sister. All of which have alwasy been there to lend a supportive ear, provide advice of any kind, and in general just be there. That is what I love about them. I definitely have been blessed to have such a close knit family to support me. I truly appreciate every single one of them.

On a side note since I am allowed to talk about it now....I am going to be an AUNT!!! I am so excited for my sister and brother in law. They are expecting twins in late October and I have never been more excited for them and also at the chance to be a wonderful aunt. I will update periodically as she progresses but for now all is needed is that she is having twins, she is doing well, and the babies are progressing great. I can't wait for October!

No comments:

Post a Comment